Applying God’s Word with your Kids in your Community Group
Read 1 Corinthians 12:12-20
- What would happen if your feet decided that they didn’t want to be part of your body anymore? It would be really heard to walk. What would happen if your eyes decided they wanted to be your fingers instead? That would just be weird!
- Explain: Just like our body needs lots of different parts to do lots of different things, the church needs lots of different people to do lots of different jobs. It’s important that we get along or the church won’t be able to live well.
Invite a child to pray and ask God to help all the different people in our church to live together in unity.
Family Devotions at Home
Read Ephesians 4:14-15
- What does a baby need to grow? Milk, food, and lots of love.
- What do God’s people need to grow?
- Parents: Tell your children about a discipline (prayer, Bible study, community) that God is using to help you grow in your faith.
Thank God for helping his people grow up in him.