On Easter Sunday, we will study Matthew 28:1-10 and John 20:1-23. We will learn that:
- God raised Jesus from the dead just like he promised.
- Jesus has beaten death.
- We should rejoice and not fear death, because Jesus is alive!
Here are links to all of our Palm Sunday and Easter Resources from the past several years:
Palm Sunday Resources:
- Pre-school Bible Lesson (2012)
- Elementary Bible Lesson (2012)
- Palm Sunday SojournKids “At Home” Sheet (2012)
- Palm Sunday SojournKids “At Home” Sheet (2011)
- Palm Sunday Music Liturgy (2010)
- Original Palm Sunday song by Jeremy Quillo,
“Hosanna in the Highest,” (2010)
- Check out these Palm Crosses at Ministry-to-Children.com
- Check out these Paper Palms at Ministry-to-Children.com
- More Palm Sunday Links including Pastor Daniel’s explanation of why we celebrate Holy Week.
Easter Sunday Resources
- Easter Coloring Page by Mandy Groce (2012)
- “He is Alive!” Easter Bible lesson (2009)
- Preschool Easter Learning Centers (2011)
- Easter Invite Coloring Pages by Mandy Groce (2012)
- Resurrection Sunday Coloring Page by Mandy Groce (2011)
- Crown of Thorns/Crown of Glory Art Project for Preschoolers by Jenna Schrock and Danielle Hammon (2011)
- Spread the Good News Easter Art Project for Grade School Kids by Danielle Hammon (2011)
- Easter Sunday SojournKids “At Home” (2011)
- Easter Light Painting Art Project (2010)
- Easter Music Liturgy (2009)
- Shrinky Dink Easter Art Project by Robin Tillman (2009)
- Original Easter song by Bill and Courtney Bell,
“The Cross Is Not The End,” (2009).
- Original Easter song by Chandi Plummer,
“God’s Love Goes On Forever,” (2009).
- For more Easter resources, check out this page at Ministry-to-Children.com