Join us for an Easter Celebration at all three campuses on Sunday, April 24th, 2011!
At Midtown and East, the Easter celebration for the kids will take place during the services. At Midtown, get ready for a big party and some great art/video projects! At East, get ready for an “Egg”stravaganza with an egg hunt outside for kids from age 1 to grade 5 during the Easter service and another great party! At J-town, the egg hunt will take place after the service. Check out these pics of last year’s egg hunt at Sojourn East!
On Easter Sunday, we will study Matthew 28:1-10 and John 20:1-23. We will learn that:
- God raised Jesus from the dead just like he promised.
- Jesus has beaten death.
- We should rejoice and not fear death, because Jesus is alive!
Here are links to all of our Palm Sunday and Easter Resources from the past several years:
Palm Sunday Resources:
- Preschool Learning Centers for Palm Sunday (2011–Thanks to the “Education of Preschoolers” class at Boyce College!)
- Palm Sunday SojournKids “At Home” Sheet (2011)
- Palm Sunday Music Liturgy (2010)
- Original Palm Sunday song by Jeremy Quillo,
“Hosanna in the Highest,” (2010)
- Check out these Palm Crosses at Ministry-to-Children.com
- Check out these Paper Palms at Ministry-to-Children.com
Easter Sunday Resources
- “He is Alive!” Easter Bible lesson (2009)
- Preschool Easter Learning Centers (2011)
- Resurrection Sunday Coloring Page by Mandy Groce (2011)
- Crown of Thorns/Crown of Glory Art Project for Preschoolers by Jenna Schrock and Danielle Hammon (2011)
- Spread the Good News Easter Art Project for Grade School Kids by Danielle Hammon (2011)
- Easter Sunday SojournKids “At Home” (2011)
- Easter Light Painting Art Project (2010)
- Easter Music Liturgy (2009)
- Shrinky Dink Easter Art Project by Robin Tillman (2009)
- Original Easter song by Bill and Courtney Bell,
“The Cross Is Not The End,” (2009).
- Original Easter song by Chandi Plummer,
“God’s Love Goes On Forever,” (2009).
- For more Easter resources, check out this page at Ministry-to-Children.com