Every Christian parent wants to raise children who will grow up to love and trust Jesus. Parents deliberately search for the church that provides the most opportunities for their kids to grow up in the Lord. We want Sojourn to be that church! Yet, as we continue to build our ministry to children, we must not neglect our homes—where children see our faith on real-time display every day.
At Sojourn, we believe that the home is the front line of children’s ministry. So, we seek to come alongside families by helping them take the next step in their spiritual journey. We want to equip you with every resource possible for teaching your kids about God.
RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
The resources listed below are meant to explain SojournKids’ policies to parents and provide practical help for making Christian practices a regular part of your family’s life.
Tools for Home
- Sojourn Children’s Books—information about Christian children’s books written and illustrated by Sojourn members.
- Family Worship Guide (PDF)—a practical guide about how to make Christian worship practices (the Scriptures, confession, and prayer) a part of your regular family routine.
- Other Tools for Home
Children’s Ministry Policy Handbooks
- Parent Handbook for the Midtown Campus (PDF)–an overview of SojournKids’ philosophy and children’s ministry policies for those attending Sojourn services at the Midtown Campus.
- Parent Handbook for the East Campus (PDF)–an overview of SojournKids’ philosophy and children’s ministry policies for those attending Sojourn services at the East Campus.
- Parent Handbook for the J-town Campus (PDF)-an overview of SojournKids’ philosophy and children’s ministry policies for those attending Sojourn services at the J-town Campus.